Codes & Standards listed below are adopted & ordained by the The Customer Assistance & Code Development Office (CACD). The Customer Assistance & Code Development Office (CACD) was established with two primary functions, (1) serving as an ombudsman for customers in the permit process, providing personalized assistance, and (2) code development and legislative analysis. CACD coordinate, draft and recommend code amendments.
- ASHRAE Standard 90.1 Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings (I-P Edition) (ANSI Approved; IESNA Co-sponsored) / 2007
- International Building Code / 2006
- International Energy Conservation Code / 2009 - (Effective 01/06/12) For One and Two Family Dwellings and Multi-Family 3 stories or less – (Effective 09/02/11) For Commercial Structures, including Residential Structures more than 3 stories
- International Fire Code / 2006
- International Residential Code / 2006
- NFPA 70: National Electrical Code / 2011 – (Effective 09/01/11)
- Uniform Mechanical Code / 2006
- Uniform Plumbing Code / 2006
- Houston Amendments to the 2006 International Building Code
- Houston Amendments to the 2006 International Residential Code
- 2011 NEC Houston Amendments
- 2006 UMC Houston Amendments
- 2006 UPC Houston Amendments
- Houston Amendments to 2006 International Fire Code
- Details for ASHRAE 90.1-2007 Houston Amendments
- 2009 IECC Houston Amendments for the Residential Portion of the Code, Section 101 Revised Feb. 1, 2013
- 2009 IECC Houston Amendments for the Commercial Portion of the Code, Effective September 2, 2011
- Errata to the Houston Amendments – 2009 IECC Commercial Provisions
For additional information please visit http://www.houstonpermittingcenter.org/code-enforcement/customer-assistance-code-development-cacd-section.html/#current or contact below.
The Houston Permitting Center
1002 Washington Avenue,
Houston, TX 77002
For any questions on MADCAD.com’s City of Houston – TX Adopted Codes & Standards Package, call us at +1 800.798.9296 or email us at email@example.com.