Codes & Standards listed below are enforced by The Code Compliance Division of City of El Paso. The Code Compliance Division protects the safety, health and quality of life for El Paso residents by enforcing city ordinances and codes, and inspecting residential and commercial properties that may be in violation of these regulations.
Adopted Codes & Standards
- International Building Code / 2009
- International Existing Building Code / 2009
- International Energy Conservation Code / 2009
- International Energy Conservation Code / 2012
- International Fire Code / 2009
- International Fuel Gas Code / 2009
- International Mechanical Code / 2009
- International Plumbing Code / 2009
- International Property Maintenance Code / 2009
- International Residential Code / 2009
- NFPA 70: National Electrical Code / 2008
- El Paso Engineering Department, Title 19 – Design Standards for Construction / 0
- El Paso Title 18 Building and Construction / 0
- El Paso Title 9 Health and Safety Chapter 9.52 Fire Prevention Code / 0
- 2012 Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS) – Elimination of Architectural Barriers Texas Government Code, Chapter 469 Administered by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation Effective March 15, 2012
For additional information please visit http://home.elpasotexas.gov/environmental-services/code-intro.php or contact below.
The Code Compliance Division
7969 San Paulo
El Paso, Texas 79907
For any questions on MADCAD.com’s City of El Paso – TX Adopted Codes & Standards Package, call us at +1 800.798.9296 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.